Las Vegas is a city you can see across the desert. Its bright lights will attract you. And if you search of riches and adventure, you will recognize it! Once you enter the city you will get to know it personally and close. This is most probably the most amazing experience in light and sound. And if you do not hear the chapel bells when somebody gets married in the capital of entertainment, that is because of the slot machines that around you on every corner.
Vegas offers more than hotels and casinos
And you should have no doubt why its nickname is “Sin City”. There are hotels and casinos waiting for people to try their luck or enjoy the popular shows. And this city offers way more that that. Visitors come here for golf, nightlife, marriage or adventurous helicopter tours to Grand Canyon National Park, The Skywalk at West Rim or over Vegas. Speaking about the Skywalk, it is attraction that you definitely want to see as it is unique. It has the form of a horseshoe and it stretches 4000 above the Grand Canyon. It sounds scary and exciting, isn’t it?
Those tours are so organized, that you do not need to worry about anything, you will be picked up at you hotel and then you will have a great adventure. And believe me this is one unforgettable experience!
For some Las Vegas might not be a place for spending the vacation with your entire family, but there are more and more family-friendly things to do these days. A lot of resorts and hotels are developing and now provide family entertainment – from theme park to everything that can make the younger visitors feel great on their vacation.
Speaking about entertainment there are resorts and hotels that even provide thrilling rides on the roof of their building. And if you want to get the best room and service for your money, you need to know that the competition between the hotels is so big that you just need to ask for an upgrade and if it is possible you might be lucky and get a room with better view and amenities, for the same price. Some hotels offers complimentary breakfast included in the price.
Emblematic buildings and places to visit
We recommend you to visit the following buildings in Vegas, but we also encourage you to visit a list with some of the free things to do in the city.
- Caesar Palace – there are 3,348 rooms in five towers “August”, “Centurion”, “Roman”, “Palace” and “Forum”. This is the only place in Las Vegas, which takes the World poker tournament.
- Mirage is connected by tram to Treasure Island; the shed in front of the hotel is the largest free-standing in the world
- Excalibur is emblematic with its medieval castle
- Luxor with its black glass pyramid
- MGM Grand is the second largest hotel in the world and the first largest in the United States.
- Venice is a replica of the Italian Venice.
- Bellagio inspired by the resort of the same name on the Italian Lake Como, this is one of the most famous casino-hotels in the world, which really refers to its huge fountain whose water performances perform the background music.
- The “Golden Nugget” and “Golden Gate Casino Haunted” casinos in the city center.
- The Neon Museum, the Museum of organized crime and law enforcement, Natural History Museum, Children’s Lead Discovery Museum and Old Mormon Historical Park of Las Vegas;
- Zoo-Botanical Park of Southern Nevada, known as Las Vegas Zoo, which houses over 150 different species of plants and animals;